Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hooked on It, and Now High Too...

I love hookah. Alright, I still don't know how to breathe it the right way, but I did it yesterday properly for the first time (my fourth session in three weeks, and I've just started), and I got my first real high.

Dry yet high.

My head feels dizzy, my stomach feels queasy, my world is spinning around me, and I wanna sleep off in this beautiful fragrance pervading within my body and without. The first high feels real good, especially since you've never had one before. Apart from the fact that you feel you shouldn't take any more else you'll puke, and you have like, next to zero capacity.

The taste lasts long, real long. It feels almost royal. But have it only when you have nothing immediate to think about. Coz the thought of that test the next day really kills the fun...

No comments: